Overview – Citron & Deutsch Intellectual Property practice counsels clients on establishing, protecting, transferring and enforcing trademarks, trade names, trade dress, copyrights, service marks, trade secrets, and other areas of intellectual property rights in both the United States and internationally.
A substantial part of our practice is related to trademark prosecution and infringement issues. We advise both domestic and international clients on the protection of trade secrets, proprietary information, copyrights, trade names, trademarks, licensing,and non-disclosure and non-compete agreements. We represent a variety of companies and individuals, including chemical, technology, biotechnology, software, medical, manufacturing, service and other industries.
e are committed to providing comprehensive intellectual property services to meet client needs. As part of our loyalty and commitment to our exciting clientele, Citron & Deutsch routinely assists clients with a host of intellectual property related services including:
- Conducting searches to determine priority and availability of trademarks and analyzing potential conflicts or enforceability
- Preparing, prosecuting and maintaining trademark applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office and in foreign territories worldwide
- Prosecuting and maintaining information and copyrights
- Protecting trade secrets and confidential technology tailored to our clientele
- Counseling on ownership and registration rights in trademarks, service marks, domain names and copyrights both in the United States and abroad
Counseling clients on trademark infringement issues
- Advising clients on the proper usage and branding of intellectual property
- Counseling clients on trademark infringement issues, including but not limited to, issuing or responding to cease and desist letters and preparation of opinion letters
- Negotiating trademark settlement matters
- Prosecuting opposition and cancellation proceedings with the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board of the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Negotiating and drafting licenses, assignments and other agreements relating to all forms of intellectual property
- Negotiating, preparing and recording license agreements, security interests and agreements, assignments, asset purchase agreements, concurrent use agreements and other related agreements
- Customizing corporate intellectual property strategies
Citron & Deutsch has enjoyed longstanding relationships with its clients, forming strong bonds of trust and loyalty. Those exciting clients include:
HUDSON JEANS – the designer and marketer of premium branded denim apparel.
TRITON MEDIA, LLC – the technology company responsible for providing the industry standard for digital audio goods and services.
RANDOLPH DUKE – the apparel designer who achieved international recognition for dressing red carpet royalty with his haute couture creations at renowned media events.
MLOGIC, LLC – a manufacturer that designs and markets innovative peripheral products for desktop and portable computers.
FOCUS APPAREL COMPANY, INC. – a designer and manufacturer of athletic apparel designed for their comfort and performance enhancement properties.
KIMBERLY MECKWOOD – the designer of CLICK & CARRY (R), the innovative device that helps you to manage and carry multiple bags at once.
M.S.R.S., INC. – a maker of reliable household, kitchen and cleaning products internationally recognized for their beauty and performance.
GEMINOSE, LLC – an exciting start-up company of toy figurines and accessories.
THE CHAMBER APP CO – the company responsible for creating a mobile directory for the Chamber of Commerce community.